- BDY #621 owner writes, "I have #621 in my garage. It’s currently maroon with a white top and white interior...originally was white with black top and red/white interior (according to build plate). It also has a ‘59 390 and two carbs. Had it for 29 years. Runs great...it has made 2 cross country trips and 2 trips up and down the west coast and one down the east...trips across country it towed an ‘83 Dodge Omni. It’s not perfect, but a nice driver that I hope to improve as I go along. Love to look at the other 56’s!! Thanks for your efforts!!! " 3/2013
- BDY #680 in Massachusetts 2006
- BDY #692, PNT #90, Trim #18, Top #2, ACC-EHS in Los Angeles, CA 2013. Car was spotted in a body shop undergoing a restoration.
- BDY #1009, PNT#96, Trim #10, Top #2, ACC-EHS in Sweden 2011
- BDY #1362, Trim #10, PNT #90, Top 1, ACC EHS in Ohio as of 2007
- For sale in GA 3/2003. Sky blue in color with blue/wht interior. 2 yr restoration with full bumper continental kit. CLC Self Starter ad.
- Factory air, Alpine white with white and black trim Biarritz is in Oklahoma. Car has been disassembled since 1985. More info to follow.
- Mountain Laurel Biarritz in NJ confirmed. More info to follow.
Click on car color names below to view survivors.
Welcome to the site!
Cadillac Lasalle Club
Click on the Eldorado color names below to view the cars.
Biarritz's w/o Pics
This will be a running list of cars known but no photos are available at this time.